Thursday, August 26, 2010

SCRIPT: ROUND TWO

FIGHT!!!

ANGUS was recovering from wounds i inflicted in the last SMS Meta-Battle!!! so today director RICHARD stepped in, borrowed LAURA's smartphone and prepared himself for certain assault.

THE RESULTS:

TOBIAS
The dog returns andkicks you

TOBIAS
You suddenly find me very attractive

TOBAIS
You attempt To do forty sit ups

TOBIAS
You lose control of your bowling team and they chase you mercilessly in circles

RICHARD (via Laura's smartphone)
Fuck you

TOBIAS
I eat your cock with teeth in my arse

RICHARD
I kill you hard in perth

TOBIAS
I hold you ransom to the Thai government

TOBIAS
I come back to life

RICHARD
I kill you hard in perth

RICHARD
I kill you hard in perth

RICHARD
Suffer

RICHARD
Kill self

And so ends another amazing game of SMS Battle of the Idiots
(I lose again! Hahaha!Take that script!)
tobi.

2 comments:

  1. I am not good in the early parts, but I was trying to adjust to Laura's phone. You see I make a comeback later on (admittedly through repetition and obscurity... I'm not sure what battle I was fighting but they were definitely my own rules and I was definitely winning)

    And Laura's phone dictionary really wanted to spell Perth instead of what I wanted to say. I'm not sure why.

    These feel like post-match reviews or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we'll never know what you wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete